AFFORDABLE ELECTRIC CONTRACTORS
We are a Generac trained SALES, INSTALL and REPAIR facility for all your Whole house generator systems. We offer you a FREE in home or place of business inspection and estimate and can recommend what system would best meet your needs.
We offer 18 months, ZERO INTEREST financing thru Synchrony Bank. I can do a free, instant credit app for you while you wait. We can get instant application results while you wait as long as we have internet access at the time.
I generally stock 2-4 entire generator systems in my shop, and i stock a wide array of frequently needed parts, filters and batteries.
We service all of North Idaho. We do not work in Washington State.
We are a fully licensed and Insured Electrical Contractor.
GENERAC NOW OFFERS 5,7 AND 10 YEAR OPTIONAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTIES ON ALL THEIR WHOLE HOUSE GENERATORS. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS. Covers all but routine maintenance issues
We recommend yearly maintenance checks for whole house emergency backup systems. These checks include:
1. load testing battery. Replace as necessary. Battery should allow a 225 amp test charge for 15 seconds.
2. Replace oil and air filter. with GENUINE Generac parts. Check and replace pre-filters as necessary.
3. Add Mobil 1 Fully synthetic motor oil per specs. Synthetics handle North Idaho weather better than standard oils.
4. Replace spark plugs. Set gaps as required per specs.
5. Generac recommends all air cooled generators have their valves adjusted after the first 25 hours of use and then after every 200 hours of use. This procedure takes about 30 minutes, but will extend the life of your generator.
PLEASE HAVE SERIAL AND MODEL NUMBER HANDY WHEN SCHEDULING SERVICE.Numbers can be found inside front panel of generator.
REMEMBER, A generator is a large investment, annual maintenance will help insure its survival and help make sure it works when necessary. You would not believe the number of systems ive repaired that have NEVER seen service since they were installed MANY MANY years previously.